Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ahoy there back!


Donna, since I know you secretly have been dying to see what I eat, here's one of the things we can get for one meal swipe worth at Bruin Cafe! :) I get it almost every time, since I also happen to be a creature of habit, and it's called the southwestern chicken wrap. It has orange stuff and green stuff and black stuff in it, and the orange dressing that I spilled one time all over me too.


I don't think you care, but this is what my windowsill looks like. I think that's the first time I've ever written that word, windowsill.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I agree. This food sharing stuff is a lot of fun. Also, your windowsill is arranged in rainbow order. I approve!

But let me tell you, nothing in the world is better than our mozzarella panini. Nothing.