Thursday, July 2, 2009

Movie: Pulp Fiction

So I finally watched the movie Pulp Fiction which is about 15 years old. Damn. It was just as good as everybody said it was.

The movie was broken up into segments, so there was some of that putting together in your head involved, nothing too confusing like Memento though (which was also an excellent movie by the way). I've seen the cover for this movie multiple times, but it took me til actually watching the movie to notice it was Uma Thurman. She's only in it for a little while there's not really a main character. The movie was funny as hell, same director as Kill Bill so kind of that exaggerated-violent-I-can't-believe-he-just-shot-him-in-the-head-in-the-car-type humor. That was fucking unexpected I spilled some coffee on my table.

Great movie, watch it now if you haven't already.

+/- Trailer

1 comment:

Donna said...

Pulp fiction is one of those movies that always gets referenced and talked about, but I've never watched it. I walked in on my brother watching it, however, and it got to the cafe scene.

Oh! And I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It's good. Actually, I guess it's not GOOD, but it's so relatable. My family is definitely like that to some degree. Really funny.