Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy 2010

I know we're a month and a week in already, but Happy 2010 everybody! :)

By the way, the correct way of pronouncing "2010" is "twenty ten", according to the "Weekly Poo-in" in my dormitory bathroom.

Winter quarter is going to be busy as shit for me, mostly due to the fact that I hate pushing myself combined with the fact that I decided to do just that. 17 units for Winter 2010-- I'm not quite sure if I can pull off anything over 14 units...!

Right now (Sunday) we're on our 6th week and I'm drowning in homework. Actually, I've pretty much been gasping for air since the 2nd week, hence the 0 posts for January. I don't even know why I'm writing this now I should be doing my homework. Lololololollllllllllllll

2 comments:

Donna said...

Maya!!:)

There is a flyer on the bathroom stall that says

"So you're peeing, huh? Well, that's a normal bodily function. But you know what's not? CANCER!!" like cancer is a bodily function? pfft!

What classes are you taking again?

Maya said...

LMFAO
I answered your question today! And the paper it's written on will be sent to you soon (hopefully)! :)