Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Post

Hi,

Just a short intro before I get this blog going.

I'm mostly planning on posting my 3D stuff, maybe some music, any funny videos I find, anything really that catches my attention.

I began 3D last year in my junior year of high school with Blender Foundation, and starting this year I've started using Autodesk Maya since it seemed to be the universal 3D Modeling & Animation program.
I mostly only model inorganic stuff, but I'm still trying to get the hang of Maya so if you're looking for the really good stuff you would have better luck at CGTalk or 3D Total.

So I think that just about sums up the intro. I'll start with posting the older things I did on 3D (Blender) and then move on to the things I'm working on right now. Any constructive criticism or just plain criticism will be much appreciated and I can also be contacted at rightmousebutton@gmail.com.

No comments: