Saturday, March 7, 2009

I love this game

Pikmin is such a fun game.
If any of you have played Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Olimar is from the Nintendo game Pikmin.
I don't have a Wii so I've never played the one for the Wii but the N64 one was really fun. Basically, you (Olimar) crash into this unknown planet and meet these new creatures called Pikmin, and go along trying to put together your space shuttle by taking great advantage of these mindless critters.
The Red ones can withstand fire, the Blue ones can go in the water (without dying), and the yellow ones can jump really high and can carry bombs. They all have these little different things about them like the red ones (above, although it's not red) have noses, the blue ones have gills, the yellow ones have ears.
SO COOL.
You can't see in the picture, but they all start off with leaves on their heads and as you progress in the game and manage to keep them alive it grows into a bud and then later a flower, which I guess make them run faster.

Anyway, this is another one I made last year on Blender.
I have a short (unfinished) video with this Red Pikmin that I used for my second semester final but I'll upload it another time.

No comments: