Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthdays are quite nice

My birthday was a little while ago, but I must say it was one of the best I've ever had. I spent the whole day watching movies and hanging out with Asuka, Ayumi, Kiye, and Michelle, and even got a gift mailed all the way from Rhode Island!

+/- Some Gifts



The "Oh Shit!" button, that serves no purpose other than making you feel like things will be better if you pushed it. Even though it won't be.


Someone help me pick a name for this guy.


Guys? Shouhei just made me do a scavenger hunt around the house (and the internet) for around 20 minutes (due to cleverly hidden clues in the form of riddles) to find a 19" LCD monitor waiting for me. I'VE BEEN LIVING WITH A FLATSCREEN FOR YEARS.

I know it's impossible, but somehow my computer feels faster...



Anyway, thanks to everyone that made my birthday the best I've had in 18 years! :) :) :) :)

No comments: