Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bass Guitar

I haven't uploaded much on Autodesk in a while, but this is what I've been working on for about a couple weeks. It was my first time working with curves on Autodesk, so it took some time. For those of you that don't know your instruments, it's a bass guitar. Just because it has 4 fat strings doesn't mean it's a guitar for beginners or something. I wanted to add the "Fender" logo on the headstock, but sadly I was too noob to figure out the UV mapping. :(

For everybody that noticed, yeah I forgot to add the things for the strap. Woops.

+/- More Renders



Either I just love how mental ray and vector renders look, or I really like how this one turned out. Actually, it could be both.




1 comment:

Donna said...

oh dude, is there a way that you can set music to different parts of it so that when you click it, there's sounds?

The black (blue?) body of the bass looks really good. It's a place that doesn't need texture (your tomato still does, though).