Saturday, May 30, 2009

Movie: Drag Me To Hell

I went to go watch Drag Me To Hell with Donna yesterday, and I must say it was exactly what I expected and exactly what I unexpected at the same time.

I'm pretty sure some of the scenes were meant to be comical, because I laughed a good number of times. I also screamed on a handful of occasions so I would place it somewhere between horror and comedy. Whatever that is.

It was like...

Ahhh

AAAHHHHHH

DAAAAAAAMN

DUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNGGGGGG

WHAT THE FUCKAJLJDIOQEHIONAKJLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLWWWTFFFFLOLLLLLLLWHATTHEFUCKJUSTHAP
PENEDLOLOLOLOLMFAOROFL



Yup, the best part was when the goat calls her a bitch. LOL. You should have seen the look on its face. LOLL
+/- Trailer


1 comment:

Donna said...

Dude, I just realized that the poster gives away the ending.

I've never screamed so hard at a movie though