Friday, May 22, 2009

Movie: Marley & Me


I can't remember the last time I watched a dog movie. I usually don't like watching them much, partly because it always ends with the dog dying or the storyline is too good to be true. In other words, the dog not dying in the movie is a story too good to be true. Just kidding, Air Bud wasn't even that bad.

I watched this movie today and it just gave me that feeling you get after you watch a movie. It was about this couple that get a dog and then have kids, switch jobs, quit jobs, move, fight, cry, make up, make out, and all that jazz. I think what I liked about it was that the entire story wasn't just about the dog like it was meant solely for dog-lovers to watch or something.

It made me never want to have a dog. Ever. Or kids for that matter.

But, at the same time I can see why people would want kids and a dog after that movie. I'm not gonna rate it or anything but it's worth a watch.

+/- Trailer

No comments: